ReFresh is ReOpening! We are excited to reopen ReFresh Aesthetic Center on 5/18/20. You can expect the same service excellence, premier treatments, and commitment to the highest quality of care you have come to expect from our Team of providers. The safety and health of our patients and staff remains our top priority, and we have created a plan to ensure you can enjoy your ReFresh experience and stay safe. Below is what to expect for your next appointment:
• Starting 05/18 /2020, ReFresh will start screening every individual for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their visit via a pre-appointment screening, and will reschedule individuals who screen positive to mitigate the risk of spreading infection. Through a text link, a pre-appointment screening will take place no more than 24 hours prior to their visit.
• All patients who report “No” to all screening questions will be instructed to come to their appointment with a face covering, and to come to their appointment alone.
• ReFresh will have a staff member stationed by the lobby elevator door for pre-screening entry and to direct traffic flow.
• All patients will have their temperature taken upon entry. Patients with a temperature of greater than 100.4 F will be asked to reschedule their appointment and exit the facility.
• The appointed traffic flow staff member will call the patient’s cell phone when the provider is ready for the treatment. Any accompanying individuals will be required to wait in their respective transportation.
• All other patients will be checked in and directed to the hand sanitizing station in our lobby.
• After checking in, patients will wait in the designated areas of the lobby or escorted into a treatment room. These seating areas will be at least 6 feet apart. If the designated seating areas are occupied and a treatment room is not available, other designated areas will be available for the patient to wait.
• A designated check out station will be in place away from our front desk. Scheduling future appointment/s may need to be done by our aesthetic concierges, remotely.
• All patients requesting product pickup only will be directed to the existing curbside pickup process.
• Pamphlets, paper reading materials, product testers, pens, refreshments, etc. will be removed from lobby and treatment rooms to prevent contamination.
• There will be no beverage service in the lobby.
• Whenever possible, pre-treatment consultations and follow-up visits will be required through our telehealth/virtual technologies already in place.
• Virtual consultations are still an option for those who are not comfortable coming into the Center or cannot do so. You can schedule yours here: https://refreshaestheticcenter.com/contact/
Providers and Facility:
• All of our clinical staff will be wearing surgical masks, gloves and eye protective gear during interactions with patients.
• All non-clinical staff will be wearing a standard mask during interactions with patients.
• All staff members also will be required to complete pre-screenings and temperature checks daily, in a designated area, upon arrival. Staff will be restricted from starting their work or entering any other areas of the clinic until the screening has been completed.
• All door handles and public surfaces will be wiped down hourly with CDC, WHO, EPA approved disinfectants.
• All linens will be laundered on the ‘hot’ setting with the amount of bleach recommended by the product instructions.
• Time will be scheduled between each appointment to allow for staff to conduct full disinfection processes of their treatment rooms between patient visits.
We thank you for your trust in ReFresh and can’t wait to see you. Thank you for helping us make your much-awaited aesthetic experience a positive one for you and others! If you have questions or concerns, please call or text us at (414) 964-1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org