Fighting fine lines, wrinkles or sagging skin? Neurotoxins such as BOTOX and Dysport are designed to relax underlying muscles, minimizing repetitive movement that causes crow’s feet and other fine lines. When injected around the brow area, BOTOX and Dysport can give a subtle lift to sagging and tired-looking skin, creating a lighter and brighter eye area.
Latisse first broke into the market in 2008 and, to date, it’s still the only FDA-approved product clinically proven to help you grow longer, fuller and darker lashes naturally. While makeup and false lashes can help lighten and brighten the appearance of your eyes, they require daily maintenance. Enhancing your lashes naturally will give you the glam factor without the daily upkeep.
- Revox 7 – This serum is rich in peptides – chains of amino acids that help penetrate the top layer of our skin and generate collagen production.
- SkinMedica TNS Illuminating Eye Cream – Also rich in peptides, this targeted treatment is designed to enhance the tone and texture of the skin around your eyes.
- SkinCeuticals AOX Eye Gel – This breakthrough serum-in-a-gel neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals and puffiness around the eye area. It will leave your skin looking refreshed, relaxed and vibrant.
Brows have been in the spotlight more than ever recently and rightfully so. Well-kept brows can brighten your appearance, emphasize your favorite features and offer a clean, sophisticated look even on lazy days. Whether you’re hoping for a subdued, natural brow or a bright, bold look, waxing, shaping and tinting can help bring your brow game to the next level. Our friends at Jane Iredale put a great blog together on how to best enhance your natural beauty – click here for tips and tricks. Consult with our aesthetician at ReFresh to determine the ideal contour and color for your face shape.
High-quality makeup such as Jane Iredale is a great way to lighten and brighten your eyes. Because, of course, your look can change with seasonal trends, you can play with different techniques and colors to find what works best for you:
- Glowing skin starts with moisturizer
- Slowly build your foundation
- Go easy on your concealer
- To draw attention to your eyes, be sure to use more neutral tones on your lips and cheeks
Need some inspiration? Here are a few tips and looks we love from Jane Iredale:
Undoubtedly, skincare can be complicated and overwhelming. Consult with the team of experts at ReFresh Aesthetic Center and ReFresh Skin Essentials Store in Whitefish Bay to determine how you can reach your skincare goals.